Listen to discover some great books the library has to help throw your own party.
Your celebration planning starts at:
- How old do children have to be to play alone at the park?
- How difficult is it to tell the difference between a prophet and a charlatan?
- Agree or disagree: “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Join us on the second Thursday of each month for engaging conversations and friendly, informal interactions with your neighbors and fellow community members.
Next Cafe opens at 6:30 pm on Thursday, April 9 – write the date and time down now, don’t wait!
See you there!
The many artifacts, photos, and posters of the troupe are part of a local patron’s extensive collection graciously loaned to the Nordonia Hills Branch Library for our main lobby display cases.
Stop by and take an up-close look at local theater history.
A complete list of all the titles discussed is available at the branch.
Give a listen at:
Stop by and join in with some fellow board game players.
Enjoy a warm beverage, learn a new game, or play an old favorite.
Last month’s event was covered by the NewsLeader. Check out their video and slide show at:
Chase away that cabin fever with some friendly gaming.
Hope to see you Saturday!
Last night’s questions included:
- Agree or disagree: “If people cannot write well, they cannot think well. And if they cannot think well, others will do their thinking for them.”
- If, as a recent statistic states, “1 in 5 people experience depression,” then is it an illness, or rather just a normal part of the human condition?
- Discuss the morality / ethics of using drones.
Join us March 12 – and each 2nd Thursday evening – as we explore diverse subjects and discuss questions in an open and informal manner.